Made with recycled materials, this dual-density lock-on grip features an ergonomic shape for the ultimate in support and comfort.
- Grip core is made from recycled plastic
- The contoured design comfortably supports the palm to decrease fatigue
- The opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at the fingertips
- Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort
- Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management
- Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- inForm BioDynamic shape with narrow in-board diameter increases finger wrap
The net effect
Fishing nets make up an estimated 10% of all plastic in the ocean. What's even worse is that they're four times more harmful to the ocean environment than all other forms of plastic pollution.
A global issue
Each year 8 billion kilos of plastic enter the oceans, polluting beaches and waterways around the world.
Better products for a better planet
We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.