Sorry! Abus Steel-O-Flex Raydo Pro 1460 is no longer available.
Abus Steel-O-Flex Raydo Pro 1460
Never forget your bicycle key again: If you want to lock your bike reliably without a key, use the ABUS Steel-O-FlexÃÃ¤Ã³ Raydo Pro 1460.
Simply choose any four-digit number code, turn the number reel and you're done. The steel cable reinforced with 20 mm steel sleeves protects your bike effectively against theft. And when you need your bike again later, you can unlock the Steel-O-FlexÃÃ¤Ã³ Raydo Pro 1460 cable lock quickly, even in the dark: with its Press 'n' Shine function, the number reel lights up when you press it.
- 20 mm thick, overlapping steel shells protect the internal steel cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycleÃÃÃs paintwork
- The steel sleeves are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- Individually configurable code
- Press'n Shine function ÃÃÃ´ LED-lit number reel for easy handling in the dark
Operation and use:
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- TexKF Mini ÃÃÃ´ bracket with fabric strap, particularly suited to non-circular tube cross-sections with a diameter of 21 - 80 mm
- KF bracket with simple mount on the saddle clamp bolts and optimum operation
- Due to the steel shells, the Steel-O-FlexÃÃ¤Ã³ locks reach a significantly higher security than common cable locks, yet maintaining high flexibility (Double Protection)
- The combination lock is great for use by several people