Made with recycled materials, this grip features a contoured shape and dual-density construction for ultimate support on any trail.
- Grip core is made from recycled plastic
- The contoured design comfortably supports the palm to decrease fatigue
- The opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at the fingertips
- The dual-density compound provides secure grip, control and comfort
- The continuous tread pattern optimises grip for moisture-management and shock-absorption
- The lock-on clamp securely holds the grip from core to bar, eliminating slipping
The net effect
Fishing nets make up an estimated 10% of all plastic in the ocean. What's even worse is that they're four times more harmful to the ocean environment than all other forms of plastic pollution.
A global issue
Each year 8 billion kilos of plastic enter the oceans, polluting beaches and waterways around the world.
Better products for a better planet
We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.