Boone 6 Disc is a race-ready carbon cyclocross bike that excels in demanding off-road conditions. It's built with a sturdy Shimano GRX 1x drive train and powerful disc brakes for performance on bumpy, muddy terrain and the lightweight carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed delivers traction and comfort during every race.
Road, schmoad. You live for the rough stuff. You want a bike that's proven on the cyclocross course and capable of gravel-only adventures. You're looking for every smooth advantage, like Front and Rear IsoSpeed and a compliant carbon frame and fork.
An ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon fork, 1x11 Shimano GRX drive train, Bontrager Elite IsoZone handlebar and powerful flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes that provide precision stopping power in even the messiest conditions.
Boone 6 Disc is purpose-built for crushing cyclocross. But in its spare time, it eats up rugged roads like nobody?s business thanks to gravel-taming parts like a GRX drive train and fatigue-reducing Front and Rear IsoSpeed.
- Shimano GRX is designed specifically for rough rides ? you get great chain retention and a better grip on the hoods and levers
- This bike was designed with input from cyclocross royalty, including World Champion Sven Nys and US National Champ Katie Compton
- The combination of Front and Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
- Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy, so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
- Carbon rules on the cross course ? it's lighter, more forgiving and more efficient than aluminium
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
Corley Cycles acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Corley Cycles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.