- Goods can be returned if they are faulty, or not what you ordered.
- Goods must be returned within 28 days.
- Returned items must be sent back with all original packaging, proof of purchase and contact details. This will help us process your return as quickly as possible. If we do not receive the item in the same way it is sent out you may be charged a restocking fee.
- Faulty items can be exchanged or refunded. If there is a problem with replacing the item we will contact you and arrange an alternative or a refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns.
- Send returned items to:
- Corley Cycles
3, The Trading Centre
- This does not affect your statutory rights