Comfort and protection from the mud and dirt
You’re muddy, you’re dirty. That’s ok, because it’s just part of riding in the outdoors, right? But your gear needs to protect you so that the mud and dirt doesn’t get in the way of your ride. We’ve designed our off road riding jersey to deflect the mud, not absorb it, providing you with total comfort.
- Maximum heat evacuation through perforated four-way stretch fabric under the arms
- Extra stretch fabric in sleeve allowing jersey to morph from standing to riding position without bunching or pulling
- Durable fabric used in sleeves to reduce chance of snagging/tearing through contact with branches/elements
- Three perfectly placed pockets with ample storage and 1 water resistant pocket for valuables
- Longer tail to protect from mud and dirt
- Reflective back pocket zip for visibility at night
- Zip garage to eliminate direct contact between chin and zip puller
- Soft feel, tapered collar allowing for ideal comfort
- Four way stretch fabrics including perforated fabric with 50+ permanent UV protection
- Front & Rear panels: premium fabric with advanced wicking properties and 50+ permanent UV protection
- Side panels: breathable stretch mesh for heat evacuation
- Sleeves: fine gauge warp knit offering high stretch for comfort
- Soft touch durable jersey fabric to wick water away from skin and dry quickly
- Soft touch thread used on seams to prevent chafing
- Reinforced pocket anchor to ensure maximum storage capacity
- Partial flatlock seams allowing additional aesthetic appeal
- Four rear pockets include one water resistant, zipped phone pocket
Can be worn in warmer months and with paired with other layers in the cooler weather
- 100% Polyester
Measure around the fullest part of your bust with a cloth measuring tape. Arms should be relaxed by your side and breath expelled from lungs.
Using a cloth measuring tape measure around the narrowest part of your torso between your rib cage and navel. Arms should be relaxed by your side and breath expelled from lungs.
Standing with feet slightly apart, knees aligned over ankles use a cloth measuring tape to measure around the fullest part of the hip and buttocks.
|Hip Circumference (Full)||90-95cm||96-101cm||102-107cm||108-113cm||113-118cm|