We have a fleet of demo bikes and wheels that can be booked out for testing. For £50 a day you can ride one of our bikes on your usual trails or roads to get a feel for the bike you are looking to buy. If you decide to make a purchase then the hire charge will be refunded against the value of the bike you are purchasing. Before you leave the shop we will set the bike up for you personally to make sure that you get the most out of the bike.
Of course you can still come into the shop and try any of the bikes we have on display, but the test bikes are there for riders who want to take that test riding experience to the next level!
2017 Specialized Test Mountain Bikes:
Epic HT – Medium
Epic Expert FSR WC – Medium
Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 29 – Medium or Large
2017 Specialized Test Road Bikes:
Ruby Expert Disc – 51cm
Roubaix Expert Disc – 54cm, 56cm or 58cm
Venge Expert Disc – 54cm
2017 Trek Test Mountain Bikes:
Procaliber 9.8 SL – 15.5″
Top Fuel 9.8 SL – 17.5″
EX9.8 – 17.5″
2017 Trek Test Road Bikes:
Emonda SL6 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm or 60cm
2017 Trek Test E-Bikes
Super Commuter +9 55cm
Dual Sport + 17.5″, 20″ or 22.5″
2017 Specialized Test E-Bikes
Turbo Levo Fsr Comp 6Fattie Medium
Turbo Levo Fsr Expert 6Fattie Large
2017 Mavic Test Wheels
Cosmic Pro Carbon SL Clincher Shimano
Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL Clincher Shimano
2017 Zipp Test Wheels
404 Clincher Shimano
303 Clincher Shimano
To book a test ride phone the shop on 01908 311424 or e-mail email@example.com
Please note that 2 proofs of ID are required for test rides (1 Photo I.D. passport or photo driving licence and 1 utility bill). Upon collection you are required to sign a disclaimer. We will also take a £200 security deposit which will be refunded when the bike/wheels are returned to us clean. If bike/wheels are returned dirty then a £50 cleaning charge will be applied.
We have access to a fleet of demo wheels from Lightweight
- Meilenstein Clincher
- Meilenstein Disc rotor, clincher
- Gipfulsturm, tubs
- Fernweg 60 / 60, clincher
- Wegweiser disc rotor, Clincher
These wheels need to be booked in advance with the following conditions
- Confirm with Corley Cycles which wheels you would like to demo. and for which dates.
- We will then contact Lightweight to confirm availability and arrange delivery into the shop.
- For a weekend demo the wheels will be with us on Thursday to be returned on the Monday. For a midweek demo the wheels will be with us on Tuesday to be returned on the Thursday.
- Each wheel set will be fitted with tyres, complete with QR’s and Lightweight brake pads. Please make sure the wheels are returned in the original box, clean and with QR’s and brake pads.
The wheels are intended to give a serious demonstration of the capability of these stunning products and as such these wheels can only be used at our discretion. Please contact the shop for more information.